Monday, March 19, 2012

Avesta Crop #5 Digi Stamp Easel Card

This is made with a digi stamp from Wee Stamps and the artists name is Silvia Zet. I saw Suzanne J Deans class on Youtube on how to color this stamp and just had to have it! I have colored with Promarkers.


Here I used some cheesecloth like fabric that I colored with Lindys Stamp Gangs ( Tiffany's Blue). The butterflies are by Tim Holtz and I have put gesso on the back of them and then gently put them down on some kitchen towel-paper to get the pattern. The ticket corners are made with me corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers (green handle). Pearls and buttons from the flea-market. I put some black and white Bakers twine trough one of the buttons. The sentiment is also by Tim Holtz. At the top I have punched a border with my huge Martha borderpunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment