Monday, April 02, 2012

Crop in Västerås this last Saturday

I was at crop this week-end. We had lots of laughs and a really good time! I was not as productive as I would have wished....but I manage to do this! I probably laugh too much....




Paper: black (bazzil cardstock), Authentique (Splendid, Brilliance)
Borderpunch: Martha Stewart (crown)
Tickets: I have made those myself!
The frame and the rosett came in the goodiebag, have used gesso and texturepaste on the frame and then my Lindy's stampgang glimmer mists on it. I masked with a floralmask from Prima.
Vintage buttons
Half back pearls

1 comment:

  1. Love this page - I popped across from UKS where you left a link to your tags but spotted the name of this post and had to say "Hej" properly ... I used to live in Västerås back in the early 80s when I worked at Asea!!

    ReplyDelete