Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scrapbooking med hjärtat crop #1: mixed media canvas


I attended the crop scrapbooking med Hjärtat the past week-end and I had my real first try at making a mixed media project! I'm really pleased with the result!


I used paints, stamps and stazon, the rolled flowers are glimmer misted. I used a mask and I colored the texture paste with the acrylic paint. The paint that is dripping down from the top is Inca gold that I have watered down so that it became watery. 







4 comments:

  1. Den blir snyggare och snyggare varje gång jag ser den!!!!
    kraaam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det här är ju helt fantastiskt!!! Jag älskar när man inte riktigt kan se de olika stegen i processen utan att allt flyter samman och bildar en helhet. Jag gillar de söta blommorna som växer uppåt också! Kram Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättesnygg! Gillar allt med den här! :)

    ReplyDelete